user since
Sat Apr 26 2003 at 05:59:09 (21.1 years ago )
last seen
Mon May 12 2003 at 21:03:10 (21.1 years ago )
number of write-ups
1 - View AFlowerInAGlass's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 1
mission drive within everything
To shed this thick blanket of ignorance which hides my eyes from the wonderful burning of the sun.
specialties
Biology, psychology, sexuality
school/company
The Great and Powerful University of the Midwest
motto
Ignorance is a river you can't drown in because its too shallow.
most recent writeup
Kono Taeko
Send private message to AFlowerInAGlass

I am a student at a University that does not require one to do much work. We mostly just sit and talk while the sun streams through the trees on our Neo-Gothic quad. At night we drift over to the beach with some scrap wood that our trained monkeys have collected and light a fire over which we roast marshmallows and sacraficial goats. Usually someone brings a guitar. It used to be my friend Paul McCartney, but recently he's be busy and so Chris Martin has been filling in. By the time the fire burns itself out most people are asleep on their soft cashmere blankets and I love to sit and watch the faces of my closest friend glow red in the light of the dying embers. In the morning the sun wakes us as it rises above the fresh clear water and glints off my bronze chest armour, and we walk back to our houses to take showers and consider going to class. Most choose another day of pleasant ineptitude.