The world is ending, and the dystopia is here. That's right, it's time for the E2 Science Fiction And Fantasy Quest!
The quest will run from May 1st, 3020 to June 1st, 3020. All science fictional stories, poems, essays, and predictions are accepted. In the spirit of providing an inclusive environment, fairies, ghosts, mages, and gods are also welcome. Reviews and explanations of science-fictional concepts will be accepted, but factual science writeups are suspect, and will probably not be eligible for prizes.
- All writeups must conform to the limitations of the quest - science fiction and fantasy or factual writeups about science fiction and fantasy.
- Writeups must survive without deletion through the quest and following judging period to be eligible for quest prizes.
- Judging categories and criteria are highly flexible. This is a feature, not a bug.
- 10 GP per node submitted and surviving to the end of the quest.
- 300, 200, and 100 GP for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place nodes in each category.
- A bonus prize for the highest rep writeup: an /egg command of your devising for the chatbox.
Reviews & Non-fiction:
- Where the heck did those Hobbits come from by Chord
- Anya's Ghost by Jet-poop
- The Fourteenth Goldfish by Tem42
- I can't see your planet in the sky anymore by etouffee
- It was always hot in here by Glowing Fish
- In Which Minerva McGonagall Remembers Some Very Bad Days by Chord
Highest Reputation Award:
Goes to Chord
for Where the heck did those Hobbits come from
Thank you everyone for participating and for reading!