Experimentation. You've heard me say it before, and I'll say it again: It is vital to any relationship. It allows for change and growth and gives you new perspectives on yourself and your partner. Whether it's your favorite porno or inviting a third person to join in, experimenting is a great learning experience that is fun too. However, this writeup isn't going to be about sex toys and my favorite positions from the Kama Sutra. What do poles, mirrors and a bunch of voyeurs remind you of? It's certainly not church.

Still guessing?

Well, my friends, I'm talking about strip clubs – "gentleman's clubs" if you prefer. Ah yes ... one of the many illegitimate children of society – or so they say. Well I'm here not only to defend such havens of entertainment, but also to suggest them as a form of experimentation. To eliminate any confusion, let me begin by stating the difference between a male and a female strip club: males perform at male strip clubs, while females perform at female strip clubs. There is about a one-to-50 ratio of male to female strip clubs out there. For any of you who have made the effort to look, you know the dilemma. It's of no importance though because I don't consider male stripping nearly as erotic as female stripping.

Think about it. What would you do if a half-naked man put his shaft of love right up in your face and started shaking it wildly? Trust me, there's nothing sexual about it. Now the female body is definitely beautiful to all and therefore pleasing to watch. Many of you men out there may already know what I'm talking about. After all, you dominate the female strip club scene. Now ladies, isn't it high time you, too, realized what strip clubs have to offer? It's really simple. Gather a bunch of friends (or your partner if you dare to be so bold) and head over to your local strip club.

You might be asking yourself what it is I'm getting at. In fact, I can hear many of you thinking, "Ammonia Pine 4 Me, why do you want us to go to a female strip club?" Well, it's simple. Growing up, we're all taught to like members of the opposite sex and that same-sex relationships should never exceed friendship. Society is not a big fan of change or variety and so, from a young age, all girls are taught to look for Prince Charming. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if most girls do seek him out and are now happy as a result. But prior to making such a commitment, there's plenty of room for these girls to try new things.

How many of you ladies have ever felt something more than friendship for another female? You don't have to be shy when answering this. Just remember it's between you and me. I bet you've even fantasized about being intimate with another female at some point in your life. Of course, the thought left as quickly as it came because you were told that such a way of life isn't normal or accepted.

A lot of women have found themselves pondering bisexual thoughts. There is nothing wrong with this – and I'm certain it's natural. My advice? Don't knock it until you try it. Strip clubs are a wonderful preliminary step in pursuing such a fantasy. It is a wonderful way to explore your feelings and gain a new perspective on your experimental capacity. Of course, the answer to your sexual preference is not the only thing you could gain from such an adventure. Seeing something new also serves to enhance the imagination. And remember: when used to its fullest capacity, imagination makes your sex life that much better.

Not only does imagination make sex better, but good sex is heavily reliant on it. The more erotic your fantasy, the more fulfilling your sexual escapades. Your experiences at a strip club can certainly help build your imagination. If it's something you have never experienced before, then there will be a definite improvement in your thought process during life's most intimate moments.

Even if you don't begin to explore different aspects of your sexuality or throw a girl or two into that head of yours, you can still gain new perspectives at a strip club. For example, if your partner really likes what he or she sees at such a club, you might want to invest a little time in learning the ropes. Granted, it might take you a while to learn how to walk in Stiletto heels, but it could be well worth the practice. Buy some sexy lingerie, put on some music and see what you can do.

Strip clubs may not be for all, but I still recommend trying them out just to be sure. After all, how else are you supposed to know your preferences in life? The more you try, the more you will know, and the greater your experience will be. With every new excursion comes newfound experience and ultimately wisdom.

As for me? I'm getting my very own pole installed at home today.