In Arizona, and pretty much everywhere else. By my research, and the consistency between legal consultants websites, it is never justifiable to use physical force unless you by ARS 13-407 have to "immediately" be in "defense" of a premises. So if they're breaking through doors or about to enter somewhere marked as dangerous or for employees only...
"Protection of property" covered in 408 is in less vague words towards that protection for "trespassers", but overly is apparently the same... You can physically protect your property! -From damage and theft... a simple presence is not grounds to use physical force... it's a grounds for legal action

Although, with all of that. In Arizona you as a civilian are allowed to make a citizens arrest "if you've witnessed a misdemeanor offence resulting in a Breach of the Peace or pretty much any felony". So after informing someone that they aren't welcome they are actually committing a misdemeanor. But, a breach of the peace isn't something that is associated with your average disturbing the peace or disorderly conduct charges in every case or statute... here in Arizona the closest thing I've found to that is in rules abounding military courts wherein inciting a riot is in the same title... Nonetheless, in cross examination of the justifaction of use of physical force clause I suppose u would have to be witnessing someone damaging property, or trying to steal as was aforementioned... or trying to set into sequence any sort of series of events that are of sorts catastrophic... trying to start a stampede or something that can cause an otherwise "peaceful" setting to become hostile.

Furthermore, more cross references would defer the average individual from doing so with that, that verbal provocations are not sufficient to justify in the use of physical force.

In conclusion, I wouldn't recommend it... you will have to stand trial when faced by certain law enforcement... and though I can understand that you want to hog tie a guy until the police arrive, so that you can go about your business without worry... you should probably find it in you to have some empathy towards that persons reasoning or state of psychosis until trained law enforcement arrive to handle the situation

Fellow Noders