Never waste 10 years of writing nodes for E2.
Rancid_Pickle is Guy Anthony De Marco, except green and rancid-ier
facebook.com/GuyAnthonyDeMarco :: @GuyADeMarco :: www.GuyAnthonyDeMarco.com
Rancid_Pickle is an official ORICHALCUM NODER.
Rancid_Pickle changes into bear costume
<Jet-Poop> I CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A HAIRY PICKLE AND A BEAR
<Jet-Poop> Eww, sounds so dirty
Rancid_Pickle will open the case of his cell phone and let the crows pick out the shiny bits until only the husk remains.
<Clockmaker> But in Glasgow, you communicate via semaphore by waving drunks in different-colored tracksuits?
<Evil Catullus> I think waving drunks in tracksuits would get me fired.
<Old_New> You're employed?
<Evil Catullus> Yes. I work with the surly, unfriendly youth
<Rancid_Pickle> Oh, I didn't know you were in politics, EC.
EDB wakes up long enough to sniff Rancid_Pickle.
Rancid_Pickle wonders why EDB has his snoot in the crotch of his tattered trousers...
<Rancid_Pickle> "Down, boy! You too, EDB!"
EDB has swallowed Rancid_Pickle. *B R A P *
<EDB> bleh, tastes like brined socks.
Rancid_Pickle wonders why he never noticed just how sexy EDB was...
Rancid_Pickle eggs avalyn!
Rancid_Pickle eggs bookreader!
Rancid_Pickle eggs edb!
EDB has swallowed egg. egg is good food!
<lizardinlaw> E2D2, is Rancid_Pickle a bot?
<E2D2> lizardinlaw: It could be. Ask in10se if it is.
<Rancid_Pickle> runs on electricity.
<Rancid_Pickle> ...and lots of coffee.
<Stasik> That was horrible, but at least there's only one rancid pickle
<andycyca> so Rancid Pickle can pickle a yodeling pickle, thus we now know that if Rancid Pickle could pickle pickles, Rancid Pickle could at least one pickle pickle
I am/was a member of the following professinal writer organizations: Horror Writers Association, the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America, Romance Writers of America, the International Association of Media Tie-in Writers, Western Writers of America, Thriller Writers Association, Missouri Writers Guild, Springfield Writers Guild, and the Science Fiction Poetry Association. Just to be complete, I'm also a member of the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP)
Guy Anthony De Marco is a nocturnal Bram Stoker Award® nominated author living in the shadow of the Rocky Mountains. He writes across multiple genres and in multiple mediums. An award-winning author, he is a member of SFWA, IAMTW, HWA, ASCAP, the Science Fiction Poetry Association, Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers, and Northern Colorado Writers. Additional information can be found at en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Anthony_De_Marco and GuyAnthonyDeMarco.com, or participating on panels at numerous conventions throughout the year.
- Villainous Press
- Pine Bluffs Press
- Yurei Press
- Warped Mind Press
- Stephen Wilson Press
- Macabre Press
- Airship Tales Press
- Evil Brain Trust
- LG Press
- Angelic Knight Press
- E2 Fin de Ciecle First Place, Short Story – “Sands”
- Horror Writers Association Silver Hammer Award, March 2012
- (Finalist) HWA Bram Stoker Award® 2012 for Graphic Novel
- Novels & Collections
- Life & Everything Too (Warped Mind Press, 2012)
- Ancient Terrors (Yurei Press, 2012)
- Odd Places (Yurei Press, 2012, ISBN 9781622250040)
- The Bride, (Macabre Press, 2013)
- The Dynasty Sentinel (TPC, 2013)
- Fury Within (Yurei Press, 2013)
- Ultimate “Yo Mama” Joke Book (Villainous Press, 2013)
- Ultimate “Blonde” Joke Book (Villainous Press, 2013)
- Dead Meat (The Help Anthology, 2008)
- Absolute Truths and Outright Lies (Warped Reality Press, 2008, ISBN 9781424339228) (Out of Print)
- Steaks (Every Day Fiction Two, 2008, ISBN 9780981058429)
- Steaks (Daily Bites of Flesh 2011, 2010, ISBN 9781617060182)
- Monsters (Daily Bites of Flesh 2011, 2010, ISBN 9781617060182)
- Absolute Truths and Outright Lies (Collection, 2011, Yurei Press, ASIN: B006NV4GEQ; ISBN 9781622250011)
- The Prize (GalaxyFest Omnibus Limited 1st Edition, 2012, ISBN 9781470088958)
- For Christmas, I Made My Mother Cry (Angels Cried, Charity Anthology for Sandy Hook, 2012)
- Lyssa’s New Friend (Angels Cried, Charity Anthology for Sandy Hook, 2012)
- Letter from Melinda (Letters to Santa, May-December Publications, 2012)
- A Gift of Ben-Wa Balls (Pill Hill Daily Flash 2013)
- Annoying the Chief (Pill Hill Daily Flash 2013)
- Stuff Migrates (Pill Hill Daily Flash 2013)
- Rabbits (50 Shades of Decay, 2013)
- Seeds (Dark Bits, Apokrupha, 2013)
- Steaks (Barnyard Horror, 2013)
- Member of the Herd (Barnyard Horror, 2013)
- Lyssa’s New Friend (Twist of Fate, Navigator Books, 2013, ASIN B00DQ533QE)
- Short Fiction
- Vork (New New York Tales, 1979)
- Sallie the Baker (Adirondack Stories, 1980)
- Treasures (Regional Ghost Stories, 1991)
- Sands (The Great E2 Fin de Siecle Challenge contest 1st place winner, 2001)
- Streetwalker (Serpentarius Magazine, 2007)
- Beat a Retreat (Tiny Lights, 2007)
- The Mobius Stripper (6S, 2007)
- Home (Necrotic Tissue Iss 1, 2008)
- Troubles (Necrotic Tissue Iss 2, 2008)
- Journey (Literary Fever, 2008)
- Vultures (AlienSkin Magazine, 2008)
- Angelic (Yellow Mama, 2008)
- Steaks (Every Day Fiction, 2009)
- Death Grip (Necrotic Tissue Iss 7, 2009, ISBN 9780982496909)
- Member of the Herd (Every Day Fiction, 2010)
- Vultures (MicroHorror, 2012)
- Jack and Jill (FairyPunk Stories, 2012)
- A Case of Curiosities (Daily Science Fiction, 2012)
- Seeds (TTA Press Advent Calendar, 2012)
- La Stretta della Morte (Villainous Press, 2013, ASIN B00CAX4CF4)
- Cisco UCS Deployment Guide, (Pine Bluffs Press, 2012)
- QR Codes for Authors (Pine Bluffs Press, 2012, ASIN B009BD6MQI)
- Tales from the Fleet (Villainous Press, 2013, ASIN B00DY5YTUK)
- Short Articles
- (2000) Newbie Unix PW-LS, Attrition.org
- (2002) IP Addressing Primer, F. R. Press
- (2007) My Muse is Dead, OG’s Speculative Fiction
- (2008) Understanding Accents, Visions Mag Iss 43
- (2008) Sonor2: Tracking Those Subs, Visions Mag Iss 44
- (2010) Using Google Alerts, HWA Newsletter
- (2010) Hiding Description, Writers’ Journal, May/June Issue
- (2012) Sailing on Digital Seas: Rescuing Pirated Stories, HWA Newsletter
- (2012) Rescuing Pirated Stories, Dark Whispers Blog
- (2012) Convention Panels for Newbies, HWA Newsletter
- (2012) Understanding Accents, Dark Edifice Magazine
- (2012) Hiding Description, Dark Edifice Magazine
- (2012) Convention Panels for Newbies, Dark Edifice Magazine
- (2012) Sailing on Digital Seas: Hunting for Pirates, HWA Newsletter
- (2012) Sailing on Digital Seas: Advanced Google-fu, HWA Newsletter
- (2012) Sailing on Digital Seas: Researching Publishers, HWA Newsletter
- (2012) Sailing on Digital Seas: Facebook for Authors, HWA Newsletter
- (2012) Sailing on Digital Seas: Amazon Likes, Tags, and Categories, HWA Newsletter
- (2013) Sailing on Digital Seas: Computer Pre-Spring Cleaning, HWA Newsletter
- Comics & Graphic Novels
- Behind These Eyes (Villainous Press, ISBN 9781622254507, 2012)
- Dracula Is So Old (One-Act Play)
- Poems & Poetry Chapbooks
- Exploring (Finalist, SFPA’s Dwarf-form Poetry Contest 2012)
- Essential Oils (Mystic Nebula, TBP, 2013)
- Catchbox, Pentagraphics, TRS-80
- RacerMax, Pentagraphics, TRS-80
- Kindergarten Fun, Pentagraphics, TRS-80
- Return to Horror House, Pentagraphics, TRS-80
- A-Mazed, Pentagraphics, TRS-80
- Magni Modis, Pentagraphics, PC and Amiga, Interactive animated story
- Marooned on Mars, Pentagraphics, PC, Choose Your Path story
- Hell’s Casino, Pentagraphics, Legend of the Red DragonBBS Module
- Cyprian, Pentagraphics, PC, MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries multiplayer mission
- ZZX, Pentagraphics, PC, MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries multiplayer mission
- (1983) The Dead Rose, co-written with R. Backus, J. Decker, C. Ferriss, K. Denton, R. Jensen (ASCAP)
- (1983) Nuke the Whales, co-written with R. Backus, J. Decker, C. Ferriss, K. Denton, R. Jensen (ASCAP)
- (1984) In Concert Special, co-written with R. Backus, J. Decker, C. Ferriss, K. Denton, R. Jensen (ASCAP)
- (1984) Lucky, co-written with R. Backus, J. Decker, C. Ferriss, K. Denton, R. Jensen (ASCAP)
- (1984) Thunder Thighs, co-written with R. Backus, J. Decker, C. Ferriss, K. Denton, R. Jensen (ASCAP)
- (1984) The Thorn, co-written with R. Backus, J. Decker, C. Ferriss, K. Denton, R. Jensen (ASCAP)
- (1984) Lucky Jam Like We Drunk, co-written with R. Backus, J. Decker, C. Ferriss, K. Denton, R. Jensen (ASCAP)
- (1991) GAMMA ADJUST (ASCAP)
- (1991) ALPHA WITH A TWIST (ASCAP)
- (1991) BETA BALLAD (ASCAP)
- (1991) NON EUCLIDIAN SPACES (ASCAP)
- Every Day Fiction (2009)
- Choate Road WITI (2010)
- Rebecca Brown (Oct 2012)
- The Funky Werepig Radio Hour (2012)