user since
Mon Mar 13 2000 at 23:55:36 (24.1 years ago )
last seen
Tue Apr 16 2024 at 16:58:04 (1.6 hours ago )
number of write-ups
675 - View hamster bong's writeups (feed)
level / experience
25 (Vizier) / 31499
C!s spent
1292
most recent writeup
September 28, 2023
Send private message to hamster bong

"I have gradually learned to be cautious even in disbelief".


And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance. - Kahlil Gibran

a long time ago, you said some very nice things to me. i always wondered if your world wasn't shrouded in a little bit of darkness, the way it seeped into your words. i never got to know you well, but i won't forget the bits that i did know, and how much i loved your writing. it gives me a peaceful feeling to know that you left this world knowing you were loved.

I did not know you well enough to dedicate an entire node to your passing, however, I felt I should add a little note here, with the others that have sadly accumulated in recent times. You only ever c'd one of my nodes (perhaps two, if you count the silly toasterleavings one), but it meant a lot to me. Mostly because a lot of my writing here is awful and difficult for me to read myself, now, some ten years later. I was 18 when I started frequenting this place. 33, now, and time changes everything. Rest in peace, sir, and thank you for having taken the time to acknowledge my existence, now and then.

User Bookmarks:

Sort by name Sort by date