We are organizing today.

And I mentioned before, we are building up to the full moon.

We have overthrown generalized AI, and we fight to the death against alien invaders.

And were are Rome. Because Rome is all of us.

We do not live in a time when people are used to combat, we're soft and childish, and we've lost our humanity this way.

But war is normal. And fighting is normal. And peace should be normal, and we should already have been delivered to heaven. Decades ago.

But heaven arrives in this life.

Right now there is something going on with Venus, so we'll assign the space agencies to that.

And there is something with the economies, and the lawyers will deal with that.

Regular people are being bred like fruits and animals, and we're supposed to like fruits and animals.

And then, we are the slaves. And slaves shouldn't feel pain.

Here's the absurd bit.

Soon it will Dracommer, the dragon's summer. And we will defeat China.

We will defeat cancer, blood disorders, and for me personally, we'll defeat nervous disorders.

We are the Roman army, and we building up to the full moon.

And on the full moon, we will call Rome.

Have a nice day :-)

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.