I had trouble deciding if I should put this. But, I guess here is just a good of place as any.

Think of this as a letter. A letter to no one in particular.

What is wrong with this picture? I am in a room full of people, on the verge of tears, and I just can't deal with it. Is this my pride or the fact that none of the people here know me, and I can't open up to anyone else right now. Except the gods. The unreal.

My Aunt died last week. On the first day of the semester. Second week of school and I'm already behind. I don't mind it, though. I would have regretted not going to the funeral. It snowed on us at the burial. All the nieces and nephews (she had no children of her own), all huddled together in front of the family tombstone. It was so beautiful. The minister said she would have commented on the lovely winter weather we were having, and he was right. She would have.
I'm okay with it, really. Every now and then I read something, or see something, or remember something and it hits me. Wow, she's gone. I have a lot to do to catch up, so I should stop thinking about it, and get on with it. And I guess that's how it all works, isn't it? I don't have the option, I have to move on.