For the first time in a long time, too depressed to node. My girlfriend is crashed on the sofa in the living room. I am in practice all alone in the house, which I hate. Taxed into oblivion by "final exams". Used HP-UX today for the first time -- no wonder UNIX has something of a bad rap. Being used to running my very own uberlinux, being stuck on someone else's dtterm with the korn shell came as a frustrating shock. I come back here and sensei's apparently not well, --OutpostMir-- suddenly jumped up to level 7 (when did THAT happen? Not so much depressing as creepy), someone is noding Japanese kanji in ascii art, and two telemarketers have called in the last half hour. They're going to wake her up -- so unfair.

School's out and I can't go home. Roommate and I discovered that although we'd really like to like each other, we probably don't. Usual mess in here. Running on no sleep, involuntarily. Can't play the guitar anymore. Phoenix is a terrible place to live.

Flipped through the Japanese books, thinking I'd node in honor of sensei. He congratulated me on Japanese Verbs once upon a time. I miss him, although I'm trying not to be afraid.

Nothing to say and no way to say it. I'll have my German teacher's head. Mouse fails to work in dosemu, but I guess it doesn't matter, because I couldn't help noticing KQ6 was less fun the tenth time around, four years later.

Only 14 dumb poems later and I want to give up.

I have been unable to get warm today, even though Arizona is pointedly known for its lame winters. Maybe I'm getting sick (it's been about the right amount of time since I was last sick), but to admit it is to invite it.

I really don't have anything to complain about, but then again, there is.

No work and no play makes Jeeves a dull boy...