The dream features me and my friend (not a real person) with no one else but Karl Marx in the same room in my house (not a real house of mine). Marx is furious for an old bloke who had told us few ruthless facts. The geezer Marx grew to hate so fast is not in the room but we are expecting him to appear at any minute. Marx takes a pistol and stomps around and shots a random man who comes into the room. Right after that the dead man's child comes into the room and starts crying. Karl cannot handle the wee one crying and shots him too, leaving the child dead. My friend looks out of the window and says that the old fart is coming. We shut the lights, Marx puts the pistol on the table and becomes extremely tense.

The old man comes in. Marx grabs for the pistol but takes accidentally a remote control instead. I make some awkward gestures to make Karl to notice that he has a wrong device in his hand. He wants to kill and it's far easier with a gun than with a cd-player. Karl pushes the button and somehow the lights go on. The old one takes a look at corpses but barely notices them. I become very nervous thinking that we are all doomed but Marx has now pulled himself together and snaps the pistol and shoots the oldtimer in the chest - one, two, three times. No effect. He's still standing though bleeding. All three of us escape up to stairs. The oldie is coming after us even though Marx is burying more bullets in his body. I'm not nervous anymore but terrified. But finally the geezer collapses as he tries to climb after us...