LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!
PRESENTING
an E2 GATHERING that can easily be likened to a CONDOM OF UNUSED PROPORTIONS!!


BEAR WITNESS TO THE SHOCKING CLIMAX

we're going to leave that one alone for a second...
...okay. go...

THE SHOCKING CLIMAX OF THE ONGOING BATTLE BETWEEN THE BAP and WHARFINGER!!

Blood will be shed! Clothes will be shed! There will be no sound but the EAR SPLITTING SQUEAL OF GUITARS, THEREMIN, AND BUCK NAKED CHEERLEADERS!

Yes, you heard me correctly. The climactic battle between the BAP and wharfinger will take place during our
ALL OUT E2 BOSTON FUCKFEST ROCK-A-THON!!!

So DO NOT bring your grandparents. You've been warned.


IN THE BAP CORNER:

AND, IN WHARFINGER'S CORNER:

  • Whar "I ♥ Kitties" Finger! Rhythm guitar! Evil presence! Duplicate personas galore! Surprise witnesses, each more surprising than the last!

AND, BACKING UP THE BATTLE UNTIL THEY'RE FORCED TO CHOOSE A SIDE:

Will there be MORE CONTENDERS for the title of ULTIMATE E2 BADASS? BEATS THE UNHOLY LIVING SHITBAGS OUT OF ME!

GET YOURSELF READY FOR THE ROCK BATTLE WHERE NOTHING IS SACRED!

EVERYTHING IS SHOCKING!

AND NOTHING WILL PREPARE YOU FOR THE FINAL SKULL FUCK FINALE!!


Tickets available at all TicketBastard outlets. All sales subject to a 500% service charge. No refunds, no deposit, no return. Sorry, no C.O.D.'s (except for Cow Of Doom). Don't make us hunt you down. We know where you live, we know where your family lives, we know where that guy you cut off in traffic lives. We are the alpha. We are the omega. We are unstoppable. Local restrictions may apply.