Someone tried to break into my parent's car last night, we just discovered the broken sun-roof this morning. Of course, there's always the possibility that the wind blew something onto it, but, well... it seems unlikely. I guess this is just another reminder of what sort of a place Hessle really is. I can only wonder why the offender didn't continue in his or her attempts to get into the car; perhaps it was just the malicious attack of a drunkard.

Anyway, the rest of the day looks fairly promising. I'm going to sit around coding for thre afternoon, then I'm going to a party at 8 o'clock tonight. I was invited into town this morning, but as I have no money or the inclination to go, I declined. I always like a few hours to myself every weekend, or every day of the weekend if I can get it. I enjoy the social stimulation of my friends as well as the mental stimulation of programming, and like to fit both in.

As for the party tonight, I intend to get drunk and be merry. I've only started drinking quite a lot recently, and I find it to be an enjoyable way to let go a bit and enjoy yourself for an evening. I've never really had a hangover yet either, so I don't feel the negative effects of it afterwards. Lucky me.