Today, hm. Nothing different about today really. I think I'm depressed, I'm not sure. I just think way too much about things that I shouldn't even have to think about. But I'm not depressed. I'm actually happy. My best friend is in love which is great. I loved hearing the words that she said, it was so great because it sounded so different. It was something I have never heard her say before, well I might've, but it was different, she sounded different. It was definetely genuine and I can't be any happier for her!

It's cool to know when someone is really happy. When they're not faking it, or trying to be. I have been watching way too many Aimee and Jaguar and I guess that's what's affecting my mood because I keep reflecting on them. And at the same time I'm writing my story and at the moment I'm writing emotional breakdowns, frustrations, angst, depression scenes. It's making me into an utter retard.

I guess another factor must be because I have to go back to school on the 3rd of Jan. And it's just really too soon. I don't even feel like I had a vacation, that I've had a time to rest at all. I get up each day feeling so tired, unrefreshed and I just want to go back to bed but I can't. And of course I have to work everyday after school split shifts for the first week of January. I did accept it when they asked me to so it is partial my own fault so I can't complain. I just thought I would have energy at the end of the vacation and be up for all this but I guess I'm not. I just don't want to be with the people I work with, I think I felt annoyed with them before vacation that's why. I'm just a horrible person. And I should stop my venting so yeah.