Smoke fills my lungs and as I lie back and stare up into the swirling haze I see Jesus walking hand-in-hand with Buddha Gautama to the left of him, Muhammad to his right and in that instant, the time between the conception of the Universe in God's mind and its birth, I suddenly see and laugh silently to myself, something understood by only myself and God, He winking an eye at me thru the haze deep in the back of my brain from eternities hence and simultaneously eternities ago, infinity collapsed in the blinking of one eye and in the white smoky space in my lungs.

Exhaling, a near-invisible column of blue smudges the air. It will be hours before I realise that it is not enlightenment, it is a foggying of the Doors of Perception, an underwater state of bliss between and transcendant of emotion and rational thought but nobody cares, for now not a lot matters. For now, all is the living, pulsing God, neither chicken nor egg, at once both, and nothing, and everything. And for now I can wallow in the Tao and ride the energy of an electron, witness the birth of everything thru the vacuum, and also the death; the nova. But I feel no awe. All I feel is the dewy wet grass soaking thru the back of my shirt and the cold darkness turning my skin to chicken skin. I shiver lightly, and send more smoke moonwards.