DuckTales did, as mentioned elsewhere, spawn a couple of video games. These games are among my favorite Disney games and among the nicest "license games" I've ever played.

The NES version (described in more detail by WGN above) was a platformer. Above all, it had fun pogo stick stuff (with somewhat clumsy controls at first, but can be mastered with some practice) and great musics.

The computer version (produced in 1991 for PC and Amiga, at least) was an entirely different beast. The idea is to control Scrooge McDuck and the nephews to win a little money-gathering bet by Flintheart Glomgold. You have limited time to find tons of lost treasures.

The actual gameplay included the strategic side (a little stock market here and there, and the travelling...). Then, there was the actual travel by plane to the target (complete with botched landings, of course). After that, your great idea was to find the treasure. There were multiple kind of levels - including cave maze levels (falling to the bottomless pit is so much joy even now...), jungle levels (use Huey, Dewey and Louie to swing from branch to branch, and not fall in the shredding jaws of the alligators...), mountain climbing levels (same, but this time the levels are vertical and there's other kinds of stuff going on - bears in caves, Magica de Spell, the sort of things)...

...and in the end, the winner gets to the DIME Magazine cover!

On PC, the sound card support was somewhat limited (or maybe I didn't have proper gear at the time? anotherone mentions that Disney Sound Source was supported) and graphics support included only CGA and EGA. break also tells the Amiga version was crashy. But otherwise, it was a good game.