Long live the children's cheese.I heard.
Was at school in an auditorum style class. I see a friend of mine Rosalie sit down about two seats away from me. I yelled really loud, "Rosalie!!" She turned and sat right next to me, she leaned in real close, her face only 3 inches away, "Hey," in a sexy whisper. We went through class pretty much flirting throughout it and we walked out together. We talked for a while. All of a sudden we are in a room sitting on the floor. She looked at me and leaned towards me as if wanting to kiss me. I leaned to her and we kissed. note: when I kiss a girl I always keep one eye open, don't ask why, I just do. I was looking at her as we kissed, I don't know what to say, I mean she is pretty, she was looking at me too. Afterwards she said, "That took too long for us to do." I said, "Ya."

Now I'm with some friends and we are outside talking. We went up to a guy who was a singer and was about to perform. My friends that I am with are real "church" people. The guy is talking to us about something I can't remember. All of a sudden now they decided to pray over me. I feel their hands on my head and back and the sounds of their foreign tongues filled the air. Afterwards I wanted to play football with some people, I counted how many were playing, too many. I walked inside an auditorium, they were about to put on a movie. I walked around almost hitting this guy. He cursed at me in spanish, I yelled something back and walked on to my seat in the front.

I was driving a different route to my school and I was getting lost with the dimensions and signs. I was talking to somebody on the phone screaming at the top of my lungs, "I'M LOST!!" It turned night before I finally realized that I was at my school looking at it from an opposite direction. I decided to go somewhere and I was in a hurry so I drove fast. On the way there were 2 other cars in a hurry as well. A car in front of me had a small siren that was loud but people were not getting out of his way because he was in an old brown camino, which is not government used. We all hit a red light and the three of us in a hurry ran it turning left. We almost got hit by oncoming cars, a cop saw us but did nothing. We all stopped at a store and got down talking to each other. I was craving something sweet that had a name in the dream, only is non-existant in real life. We talked for a while about where we're from and then.....my alarm woke me up.