No, I do not have enough money to book my own flight to Germany and then hope that the company will pay for it!

I am poor. This is something that is, perhaps, difficult for people with whom I work to understand. I do not have credit cards. This is caused, at least in part, by the fact that I am poor. Today, when I got into the office, I received an email notifying me that the trip, that I have been very excited to go on, to Germany is too expensive for the German office to book of their own accord. They would like for me to book the flight, and then (insert name of important person here) can sign off on the invoice to reimburse me. Hopefully something can be worked out, because I simply do not have enough money to be running around buying tickets to other countries all of the time.

Other than that, I am having a very good day. I think it has something to do with the fact that it is pissing rain. The weather conditions make it feel a whole heck of a lot more like December than it has been feeling recently.

I don't suppose my good mood could have anything to do with last night. *Devious grin* After talking to my man on the phone until around 11:00PM or so, I hung up and said, "Good night." Earlier the conversation had gone something like this:

"Ummmmm, I have half the mind to come over there, break in your window, blindfold you, and rape you silly. You won't know what hit you."

"That would be horrible. I don't know if I would ever be the same again."

"Hmmmmnnn . . . I could pick up a big 'ole dildo. Do you know of anywhere to get dildo's around your house?"

"Yes, there is a place that might still be open on Fulton Street. Don't forget to grab a crow bar for the window."

"Oh, I won't. I should bring my handcuffs too."

"Oh dear, you are so brutal."

"Okay, well, I'll be down a bit later tonight then."

"Looking forward to it."

The conversation switches to other things . . .

Directly after hanging up the phone, I walked out the door, into the cold night, toward the BART station. Guess who I surprised?