I don't believe in anything

I wanted to start with that before I forget. Maybe you love me even though I'm ugly and you only want me. Maybe you think my mind is beautiful and you only want me to share it. But maybe that link will take you to a place that understands me better.

I am a 36 year old woman and I am not attractive enough for a man to support me. Last night, however, I went on a date. It was wonderful. He fed me pizza, he baked me cookies, we were in his apartment and he didn't try to fuck me. We just watched his TV. I don't miss owning a TV, but it was nice to watch it with him. We talked too. He took care of me.

I know I'm damaged. I would gladly suck dick for $5 a pop if you could guarantee me 12 dicks a day. I could live off $1800 a month and not have to bother anyone.

I know that's not normal.

Let me give you some advice, Ladies. If you ever think about killing yourself, DO NOT tell anyone. No one can help you. Even the ones who want to won't be able to. Chances are good you'll just annoy people. Worst case scenario you will deal with the police. The will come to your house and ask to come in. Of course you will let them in because that is the kind of girl you are. That was a mistake. They'll look around and not see anything dangerous and be happy enough, but they'll still ask you to come on down to a hospital where you can talk to someone. It won't be until you get outside that you see the ambulance. The police don't want to take you. They want you to ride the ambulance. It won't be until you are in the ambulance and they start taking your personal information that you might start to think THIS is how they are going to bill you.

You can not afford to talk to anyone, Ladies.

"How about you stop thinking about killing yourself AND stop being such a whiny bitch."

It's been a very long time since my father has yelled at me. I know he still drinks, but if he yells he's much too far away for me to hear it. I know what you are thinking, but he never touched me. Maybe if he had I'd be able to make money now.

I know my father just wanted me to grow up. Just wanted me to be a man. It's okay to call a man a bitch, right? It's not misogyny if you don't say it around a woman.

I know why people hurt each other. It's understandable.

I don't want to hurt people. I want to make them happy. I just have a different set of skills that the whole world can't agree should be put to use.

I know how to suck cock. I know how to eat pussy. My hands are soft and my fingers are long. I know all of you don't want to hear this. It's our mutual friend, I'm talking to. The one who wants to hear about the time she put needle nose pliers in my ass.

I know what men don't like about me. I know which of my parts they don't like to look at. I really feel if I just looked different I could be happy.

Please, if you love me, call my bluff. I could really use the money.