Actually, one of the most interesting subtexts in the show is how intelligence and rationality are subtly promoted (VERY much in 'period' with the overall look and feel of the show, which seems to be a generalized high end 1950's). To wit, many villains are given names that connote "superstition", "ignorance", and the like: Mojo Jojo, The Boogie Man, and, (my favorite for sheer cojones) "Him", while "good" characters are not only "smart", but sexually attractive (as well as being sexual, and attractive, which is something altogether different). I didn't see the "Ima Goodlady" episode, but it's clear that Professor Utonium (modeled after J. Robert Oppenheimer -- Oppenheimer??) has a functional male body under that lab coat. (Such a pity the REAL Oppie's sex life was such a flop...now had Craig MacKracken chosen Richard Feynman...HMMmmmm...) The same is true of Miss Keane, their kindergarten teacher, and of course, the faceless (but far from brainless) Sarah Bellum, who has on some occasions, counselled the 'Girls on adult behavior.

VERY sneaky! And most probably empowering for children (not just girls), the way the old Felix the Cat was for me in the real early Sixties: few remember that the Cat was an exemplar of Twenties "can-do" and intelligence, unlike the Depression-era "little guy's revenge" cartoons like the wince-inducing Tom and Jerry.

FWIW, my take on the 'Girls is not that they're the Triple Goddess, but an extension of the concept of "Mens et Manus": here, they symbolize Head, Hands... and Heart.